Fiesta Raw Corn Chips
Recipe By: Walking Raw & Ilaria Gaynor (@le3piume)
- 5 Cups Raw Corn
- 1/2 Cup Chia Seeds
- 2 Cups Water
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 1/2 TBS Mexican Seasoning (Frontier Blend)
- 1 Medium Jalapeño (seeded, finely chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Finely chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup Loosely Packed Chopped Cilantro
Blend the first six ingredients in a high power blender .
Pour the batter in a mixing bowl and ad remaining ingredients.
Mix well until well incorporated .
Drop spoonful ( about 1/4 of an inch) of the batter on the dehydrator sheets.
Dehydrate at 110 degrees for approximately 10 hours.
Flip Each Chip and continue dehydrating until chips reach desired crispiness.
Tip: The amount of natural water in the corn can vary. If the batter seems a little too runny, let it thicken it by leaving it on the counter for a few minutes. It should have the consistency of pancake batter.