Creamy Nut Salad Dressing
Lou’s Tip: Try adding fresh basil to your salad! It is a simple way to bring a variation to a great recipe.
- 2 Cups Macadamia (Soaked 6 hours)
- 1/2 Cup Pine nuts (soaked for 5-6 hours)
- 2 TBS Lemon Juice
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 or More Cups Pure Water
- 1/2 small Red Hot Chili Pepper
- 1-3 TSP Sea Salt to taste
- 1-2 TBS Fresh Thyme (or 1 TB dried Thyme) De-stemmed
Blend well, adding more water for desired consistency as needed. Garnish on top of your favorite salad greens and shopped veggies.
Pour onto a salad or use as a dip for veggies.
Recipe by Lou Corona